I sorted this out yesterday.
Guys you need to do 3 things:
- Get Windows 10 1089 update (october)
- Switch on Network Sharing settings in Windows, enable options
- Turn Windows Feature SMB 1.0 On
I had 1803 windows, that was the reason Windows blocked the connection anyway.
Then I updated the windows and it was working, but funny thing today I switched on the PC and the update broke all partition tables, which I could not fix anyhow..
reinstalled win 10 x64 pro 1809 and its finally working...
- Press Windows Key + R to bring up the run dialog and type: optionalfeatures.
- Expand “SMB 1.0/CIFS File Sharing Support” and then check the box next to “SMB 1.0/CIFS Client“
- Click OK.
- The installation will now proceed and you should be able to access shares using the SMB 1 Protocol again.